1. A CHRISTMAS STORY, by Philip Grecian, at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
2. AN ACT OF GOD, by David Javerbaum, at New Jewish Theatre
3. TRIBES, by Nina Raine, at St. Louis Actors’ Studio
4. THE CRUCIBLE, by Arthur Miller, at Saint Louis Univ.
5. HOLIDAY STOP-MOTION TV EXTRAVAGANZA, by Suki Peters, at Magic Smoking Monkey Theatre
6. THREE SISTERS, by Anton Chekhov, adapted by Sarah Ruhl, at the Webster Univ. Conservatory
7. CELEBRATING THE POWER OF DREAMS, by Mariah Richardson, at A Call to Conscience
8. KENTUCKY, by Leah Nanako Winkler, at Washington Univ.