1. ADMISSIONS, by Joshua Harmon, at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis Studio Series
2. INTO THE BREECHES, by George Brant, at Shakespeare Festival St. Louis
3. A RAISIN IN THE SUN, by Lorraine Hansberry, at Hawthorne Players
4. MACBETH: COME LIKE SHADOWS, by William Shakespeare et al., Rebel and Misfits Productions
5. LORD ARTHUR SAVILE’S CRIMES, by Constance Cox, at Kirkwood Theatre Guild
6. WHITHER SHOULD I FLY, by Amanda Wales & Gabe Taylor, at ERA and Theatre Nuevo
7. ARSENIC AND OLD LACE, by Joseph Kesselring, at the Theatre Guild of WebsterGroves
8. LA CAGE AUX FOLLES, by Harvey Fierstein & Jerry Herman, at Over Due Theatre Co.