1. MILK LIKE SUGAR, by Kirsten Greenidge, at The Black Rep
2. THE 2019 WORKERS’ OPERA, by Bread and Roses
3. THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES, by Eve Ensler, at V Day St. Louis & That Uppity Theatre Co.
4. BY THE WAY, MEET VERA STARK, by Lynn Nottage, at Webster Univ. Conservatory
5. TRANSLUMINATE, by Charlie Meyers, Elon Ptah, & J.D. Charles, at The Q Collective
6. A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE, by Tennessee Williams, at Florissant Valley Community College
7. ANGELS IN AMERICA, PART ONE: MILLENNIUM APPROACHES, by Tony Kushner, at Washington Univ.
8. ZOO STORY and BLACK COMEDY, by Edward Albee and Peter Shaffer, at Meramec Community College