1. SALT, ROOT AND ROE, by Tim Price, at Upstream Theater
2. TRANSLATIONS, by Brian Friel, at Black Mirror Theatre
3. MISS SAIGON, by Claude-Michel Schoenberg, Alain Boublil, & Richard Maltby, at the Fox Theatre.
4. BILOXI BLUES, by Neal Simon, at Clayton Community Theatre
5. A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, by William Shakespeare, at R-S Theatrics & Blind Pigs
6. NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT, by George & Ira Gershwin & Joe DiPietro, at the Kirkwood Theatre Guild
7. GODSPELL, by John-Michael Tebelak & Stephen Schwartz, at Saint Louis Univ.
8. OVER THE TAVERN, by Tom Dudzick, at the Theatre Guild of Webster Groves