1. ANGELS IN AMERICA: PART 1, by Tony Kushner, at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
2. DON’T BOTHER ME, I CAN’T COPE, by Micky Grant & Vinnette Carroll, at The Black Rep
3. SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE, by Lee Hall, Tom Stoppard & Marc Norman, at Insight Theatre Co.
4. THE 39 STEPS, by Patrick Barlow, at St. Louis Shakespeare
5. THE MUSICAL COMEDY MURDERS OF 1940, by John Bishop, at the Theatre Guild of Webster Groves
6. TUCK EVERLASTING, by Chris Miller, Nathan Tyson, Claudia Shear & Tim Federle, at Next Generation Theatre Co.
7. KARMATIC, by Lauron Thompson Cosby, at TLT Productions