1. PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, by Christopher Baker (adapted from Jane Austen), at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
2. WICKED, by Stephen Schwartz & Winnie Holzman, at the Fox Theatre
3. A LIFE IN THE THEATRE, by David Mamet, at St. Louis Actors’ Studio
4. FULLY COMMITTED, by Becky Mode, at the New Jewish Theatre
5. DISENCHANTED, by Dennis T. Giacino, at Stray Dog Theatre
6. THE CRICKET ON THE HEARTH, by Vladimir Zalevinsky (adapted from Charles Dickens), at West End Players Guild
7. GREMLINS â€“ A LIVE HOLIDAY PARODY, by Suki Peters, at Cherokee Street Theater Co.
8. A BOMB-ITTY OF ERRORS, by Jordan Allen-Dutton, Jason Caralano, Gregory J. Qaiyum, Erik Weiner, Jeffrey Qaiyum, at Webster Univ.