1. THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT, by Jeremy Karen, David Murrell, & Gordon Farrel, at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis
2. BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS, by Neil Simon, at The New Jewish Theatre
3. MARY POPPINS, by R.M. & R.B. Sherman, George Stiles, Anthony Drewe, & Julian Fellows, at Variety Theatre
4. THE WHO’S TOMMY, by Des McAnuff, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, & Keith Moon, at Stray Dog Theatre
5. FOUR LITTLE GIRLS: BIRMINGHAM 1963, by Christina M. Ham, at COCA & The Black Rep
6. THE SPITFIRE GRILL, by James Valcq & Fred Alley, at Fontbonne Univ.
7. AMATEURS, by Tom Griffin, at KTK Productions
8. TWELFTH NIGHT, by William Shakespeare, at Saint Louis Univ.
9. THE COMING OUT PLAY FESTIVAL at The Q Collective